Tuesday, November 9, 2010

playing and yelling

hello again.

Here are some more pictures.  Lena's becoming a little spitfire that's for sure.  At 4 months she already knows what she wants.  And she has become a bit of a loudmouth (wonder where she gets that from...)  Yea, it's pretty funny, her cute soft girly baby coos have turned into these funny gargle-y yells that she does non-stop.  If I can get it on video I'll post it next time :-)  For now, here is Lena loving her stand-y play center thing:







she's super-fun.  and super-awesome.
<3

5 comments:

Unknown said...

yay i just got to catch up on some Lena stories. She's still super cute Kim!!

liz hess said...

oh my gosh and she is totally super cute!

betsy said...

oh man she was totally giving me the gargly yell on saturday! :) and she is super fun

Anonymous said...

if she laughs at her play thingy I hope she'll think I'm funny too! she's too adorable! absolutely delicious little girl!

Laura said...

She is definately YUMMY!!!!!!!! Can't stand it and can't wait to see her again!!!!!