Monday, September 26, 2011

the morning.


This is a video of Lena and I just hanging out in the morning after breakfast.  She runs around, bothers The Patch, plays with some toys, and I drink coffee.  It's usually a good time.  And today she slept in until 7:15 which means it was an extra good time.

(insert video THAT WILL NOT LOADDDDDDDDDD)  argh.  I've been trying for days.  DAYS.

So there you go.
I've also realized that I haven't written hardly anything about this pregnancy.  This is probably due to a few factors:  1) Lena is just so darn cute so why talk about aches and pains when I could instead just talk about her?  2) There really haven't been any aches and pains in this pregnancy.  With Lena I felt gross all the time, not in an extreme way, but just that I was constantly aware of the fact that something was up and it didn't feel right or normal.  This time around I feel so good that I actually forget that I'm pregnant about 90% of the time.  3) Lena is just SO DARN CUTE so why post pictures of me getting larger when I could instead post pictures of her getting cuter?  And those are all the factors I can think of right now.  I'm sure I could talk about more, but really, I gotz other thangs to do!!  So ttyl.


2 comments:

Brother Roth said...

At least give us some pictures!

Laura said...

I agree with above comment!!! :):)