Wednesday, February 8, 2012

we're baaaaack.

I know, i know, who has a baby and then disappears for a month with no updates or pictures?  Someone who moves into a half renovated house with no internet (until yesterday, yay!), with all her stuff in boxes, not able to locate her camera for 4 weeks (I kid you not, pathetic for sure), directly after being discharged from the hospital.  Let's just say it's been a challenging 4.5 weeks thus far and leave it at that.  So yes, let's start right off with a charming little video from the newest Roth, James Justus:

 

There he is!  Thoughts on who he looks like?  I can't decide one way or another.  In fact, a lot of times I don't think he really looks like either of us.  

So yes, here we are.  As of the end of the week we should be able to set up our 1st floor (living room/dining room/kitchen/mudroom) and actually LIVE there (YAY!).  We've been living without a fully functional kitchen since we moved in...  But the house is surely coming together and we're soo excited to have all the construction/projects over and done with.  It really is amazing how far this house has come.  One day I'll post pictures, one day.  One day I also may finally locate our silverware, one day. 

Ok, whew, I'm going to go downstairs and finish painting the trim in our living room while the kiddos nap.  Can't waste precious time here!  So I'll write more later.  And by later I don't mean 4 weeks from now, I promise :-)

Love,
Kim.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he's so cute!!! And Kim, you win the super woman award in my book! Glad you can finally start unpacking!

aunt sandy said...

James is one cute lil bugger. Not sure who he looks like either Kim. He has a little of Lena in him but dosen't look entirely like her. Anyway you and Mike sure have gorgeous kids. Congratulations for the baby and the new house. How exciting it is. I'm so lame with the card sending but the sentiments are there. Thanks for the video!
Aunt sandy