Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Some days in the life...

Hi.  So I have a collection of videos and a picture of some very average days.

First up is a picture of how you have to eat in order to save your cookie from being stolen by The Patch:


Next up is a video of Lena talking about some things:



And now to the little guy.  Here he is doing "Crazy Arms 'N' Legs"



and here's the smiley little guy sitting on the counter hanging out.  You'll notice the nice view of our new kitchen in the background!


And yesterday was May 1st.  HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?  Time.  Sheesh.  goes.  so. fast.
James will be 4 months old in a couple days!  He's gotten so big and so much more interactive (and so much happier, thank goodness).  Lena is almost 2 years old!  When Lena was 4 months old I was still a mildly panic-stricken crazy person.   This time around things seem a whole lot easier.  Whew.  and that's a discussion for another time because both kids are currently napping and so it's time for me to get some important and too often overlooked things done.  #1 on this list of things is: showering.  
bye bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I watched these videos before bed and had a dream about Lena. It was wonderful! :-) I think i'll make it my nightly ritual! And james is so cute and smiley! and I LOVEEEEE you kitchen. and I miss you.