Friday, August 2, 2013

cry face


We've just completed week 2 of having 3 kids.  I think we deserve a prize.  It's tough, I don't have enough hands for this!!  Mike goes back to work on Monday and I shudder to think of how I'm going to manage by myself.  But people do this, right?  Right.  Here's me and the 3:


Notice the tissue in poor Lena's hand, she's is just now finally over her horrible bout with Croup.

and just because it's so funny, here is what it looks like when James cries:



He does this moving-his-jaw-to-the-rihgt-and-left-thing that is just too funny.  And so now here it is on video:


and here's Bubby pretending to be a puppy.  He plays fetch.



And that's that for now.  Sorry this post is lacking in both Lena and Cole pictures but I'll make up for that on the next post.  Sheryl's coming over to take nice pics of Cole this week so I'll put some of those up later on.  Ciao.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you definitely win an award in my book! I'm glad the croup is over! <3 you!

Anonymous said...

hahah, oh james and his jaw
-sheryl