Sunday, March 21, 2010

Perspectives.

Hello friends.

So here we are.  I hit the 24 week mark yesterday... does that mean I'm 6 months?  or does "6 months" mean actual months like Oct 3-April 3?  I don't really know.  I guess I could always google it so maybe I'll just do that later...

Patch is now back to his good ol' puppy-self after a week and a half of illness and 2 seperate dog attatcks.  whew.  that was intense.  Anyway I have a couple pictures to post and a couple of thoughts to think upon... so here we go:




 These are pictures of a wreath I got for little-girly's room.  The colors of everything else are earthy greens and browns, but there'll be a couple splashes of pink mixed in with this wreath, a pink lamp, and a pink blanket for the chair.  :-)  The room is still a junk/fooseball-table room right now, but at least it has this pretty wreath in it now...

Here is a picture of the pattern that I have to make shoes!  How fun is that?!  I'm pretty excited about it.











This is me yesterday at the 24-week mark.  I can wear regular jeans still by looping an elastic band around the button and keeping them closed that way (only works with a long shirt, as shown).  It is kind of cool to have a for-real belly although it does seem to send the message "touch me" to people... even strangers... touching my stomach... weird.  Also my belly button is disappearing.  THAT is weird. 

and how 'bout THIS: my cousin Matt and his wife Sukey are expecting IDENTICAL TWINS in September!  How cool is that?!  Little-girly and the twins will be same-age-cousins (or 2nd cousins or whatever it is).  yay!  
The thing is, Matt and Sukey live in Africa.  So while I'm registering for all this baby-stuff, they are pounding out grain to make flour and wondering how to cart around 2 babies without a stroller... puts things into perspective, no?

Those are all my exciting pictures for the week and that's my story for today.... life as usual, ya know.  July 10 will be here before we know it... but we're trying to just live in March right now ;-) 

~Love~





3 comments:

Unknown said...

I live with you, how have I NOT seen the wreath yet!??!?! its veryyy cute=)

Unknown said...

You have a belly! and people are touching it! hahaha that's pretty funny :) I'm so glad i got to see you while I was home. I'll be reading your blog in Ecuador very soon!

Valerie said...

I'm excited for you! I'm 24 weeks now too! I've been thinking about you, it's crazy to become a "with kids" couple, I'm telling you. :)