Saturday, March 27, 2010

Story time & Sunny time


Hello 25 weeks Hello.

Here I am:
I look like I have way-big hair in this picture, but that is mostly being caused by a shadow on the top of my head... at least that's what I think...

Anyway, onto the post:
So.  LG (little-girly) is moving around quite a bit these days.  She seems to like to do flips when I lay down to go to sleep at night.  I dont mind.  It's kind of cute.  Sometimes Mike reads her stories (or "story" because we only have 1 kids book thus far called "Are you my mother?" I think it's a Dr. Seuss and it's about a little birdie.)  As for LG's name, we're still in the discussion phase and it's taking a bit longer then I would have thought... but no matter, we've got some good ones to choose from and it'll be very awesome to have one decided on.  (Although that will be a secret til she's born, Mike's rule)  

It's Also Spring.  and what better way to celebrate spring then with a manicure with your mom & sister:
You can't really see it but we all got easter-y pastels, mine are green.  Green?  yes, green.  I thought it would match well with the sunniness of New Orleans, which is where Mike and I are headed on Tuesday!!!!  YAY!!!  Vacation time!!!!  We are headed down south to visit my cousin Jen, see the sights, and have a "babymoon".  Probably will be the last time just Mike and I get to go anywhere by ourselves in a looooong time.  So bring on the sun!! 

I will return to the blogging world after Easter.  And that's my story.

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

You look great, and sounds like you are enjoying life! Have a wonderful trip to New Orleans! Sounds like a great time! Have fun! So excited for you... for LG and for vaca! :) but mostly for LG! :-)

sheryl said...

i like you with big hair. and I LOVE our manicures

Unknown said...

You don't even look pregnant in your manicure picture! I got a manicure w/ my mom this week :) it was great! now i'm packing my life up.... i leave tomorrow!! love you! have fun on your babymoon!