Tuesday, January 25, 2011

hair and sleeping

Hello.  So I have 2 things to discuss and 2 visual delights to share.

Discussion #1:  I love Lena's hair.  I love that it's long enough to stick up in ridiculous sprouts.  I love that her bangs are all in her eyes.  I love that it dries in side curls that would make any Hassidic Jew jealous.  I also love that it tends to stay in positions reminiscent of whatever hairclip was just removed (see visual delight #1)

Visual delight #1:  Lena spent the morning sporting a front sprout growing out of the top of her head.  She then spent the afternoon sans the little pony-tail-holder but with this fabulous cresting ocean wave hairdo.

Visual delight #2:  Just a video.  She has pig tails.  She loves the wall.




Discussion #2: sleep update

SO.  Lena slept through the night.  Once.  Last Friday.  From 10pm-6:30am straight.  After 6 nights of "sleep training" (and screaming bloody murder every so often in the wee hours of the morning, but that may or may not be relevant).  We thought it would last.  It hasn't.  BUT at least now we know it's possible...........  so stay tuned.

3 comments:

Aunt Kristin said...

Kim - the video is not showing up.. Matt and I want to see Lena. :)

Kim DeGregorio Roth said...

oh MAN! Let me try again.......

Jess said...

when she did that spin at 00:35 seconds into the video I thought, I wonder what she would do if you wound her up and let her spin...And I LOVE her hair. She's ready for a big toole bow!