Monday, February 11, 2013

missing the mark

Ugh.  So I have all these funny videos of James to post but I can't find my camera.  It's here in the living room somewhere and I think a certian 1 yr old  and 2.5 yr old hid it on me.  I've now been looking for it for 4 days.  It's getting ridiculous.

In other Roth news, tonight James dove head first into the corner of a wall.  The kid is a maniac.  He immediately developed an egg on his head the size of, well, an egg.  And egg with a black & blue line running down the middle of it where he hit the wall.  After 15 min of him (and to a lesser degree, Mike) FREAKING OUT he calmed down and wanted to run all around the house again.  Doctor says I should wake him up in a few hours to be sure it's not a concussion but we're pretty sure he's got too hard a head for that.  And actually it's funny because where the egg is on his forhead/eyebrow area makes his eyebrow slant downward giving him a one-eyed-mad-face look.  It's funny in an "aww poor little lunatic" sort of way.  I'd show you a picture but, you know, no camera.  Ho hum.

No comments: