Saturday, July 20, 2013

Baby #3


So I had a baby yesterday.  Ain't no thang, no biggie, whatevs.  
Cole Harper Roth was born 12 days early at 7lbs 5oz and 19.75 inches long.  My earliest, heaviest, shortest, and final baby. :-)  He was born via VBAC even though I had had a Csection scheduled for the 25th.  We got to the hospital though and he had none of the heart-rate issues the other 2 had during labor and once I had an epidural I really felt ok with the progression of labor.  So aside from the first few hours pre-epidural and stuck in the triage unit (won't mention that there was any crying involved on my part) and the last 30 seconds of horribleness actually birthing the baby, I had a really good labor that I felt really in control of, so yay!  Go Penn Midwives, go baby Cole, GO ME!

and now I get to go home TOMORROW!

Lena said "Wow, he even has more hair then baby Beck does!" upon first sight. hah!

here's some more pictures:





Whew.  done.  What an ordeal.  Thanks for showing up early, little guy!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to meet you cole-man!
Aunt she

Unknown said...

Yay! I love him already! Can't wait to meet him! Way to go Kim! To think you're done and I haven't even started yet... hahah!