Tuesday, July 9, 2013

vacation and a false alarm or two



We just got back from the fabulous Adirondaks.  So nice. So relaxing.  And then one night I was in labor for hours and we almost woke the kids up, threw them in the car, and drove an hour to the nearest hospital. But it turns out that I was just dehydrated.  Whew.  And then I got the flu and broke my toe but these things happen, am I right?!?!?!?  All kidding aside (although all the issues above are not exagerated) it was a great week away.  The kids had a blast for sure.  Enjoy these shots my mom got!









The best part of this shot is Lena in the background playing with one of her many new friends.  Any kid that was down there suddenly became her playmate.  She had sooooo much fun.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lolol funnyyyy