Sunday, February 28, 2010

baby stuff

21 weeks down, 21 more to go.  HALF WAY ALREADY?!  Sheesh.  So this is a picture of me at 21 weeks.  I didn't realize how big I had gotten (nor how cool my colorful reindeer pants are) until I looked at this picture!  Although, I had just eaten dinner so that could have added to the big-ness.

Last night Mike and I traveled across state borders to go to a baby-super-store.  OH MAN.  How is it that someone so small can require so much?!  And how does anyone ever make a decision being as there's 300 choices for everything?!  Unbelievable.  Luckily, and quite surprisingly, Mike and I managed to register for all of the "big things" and it was, equally as surprisingly, super fun!  Thanks to the help of a very knowledgeable store-worker named Skip who talked us through these big things, little girly is registered for some cool baby stuff.  and I am excited to decorate her room... once we get all the junk out of it :-)

We seemed to go for things with multiple functions... a crib that turns into a bed one day, a pack-and-play that doubles as a travel crib & a changing table, a stroller that includes a newborn carseat, etc....  I'm assuming that was a smart decision, but I really have no way of knowing.  

And are there rules on what you're supposed to register for and not register for?  furniture?  toys?  books?  diapers?

Ok, well those are my Sunday morning musings on baby registering.  If you read this, you're awesome.  More next time.

2 comments:

Jess said...

how fun!!! whats the store name? I wanna look at all her loot!!!

p.s. and i love those pants.
p.p.s you look awesome!!!

Unknown said...

i agree w/ Jess!