Monday, February 15, 2010

a bit belated, but here we go anyway...

Hi there.

So yes, yes I know, I forgot to post last week.  But do let me explain.  Philadelphia was hit with 2 BLIZZARDS IN 1 WEEK!!!  seriously!  How crazy is that?!  last week schools were only open on Tuesday and that's it!  sheesh!  Anyway, that's my excuse... blizzards kept me from blogging.  

Moving on.  So no baby news to report though as we get closer to the ultrasound date (Feb 23) we get more and more excited.  It seems that knowing whether it's a girl or boy makes the whole crazy process a little more concrete.  We will REALLY have a baby and it will be a (circle: girl/boy) baby.   I'm putting a poll on the blog.  you can guess what it will be and then next week I'll say who's right!  How fun is that?!

So yes, all polls aside, here is a valentines picture of Mike and I.
We're making hearts with our hands.... ya know, for valentines.

OK stay tuned for next time...

2 comments:

Dawn Spoelstra said...

So excited for you guys that your ultrasound is NEXT WEEK!!! It's SO amazing to see the little person inside of you. In both pregnancies it has been my favorite moment, and the time when it really became real for me. So, I voted BOY hoping that Owen will have a boy cousin super close in age, but a girl would rock too! -Dawn

Unknown said...

i voted for boy.... but i really have no clue :) i'll see you on wednesday and find out!!