Sunday, April 25, 2010

29 weeks and counting...

hi all.
Here are two 29 week pictures:





29 weeks... whew, not too many more to go now!  In a bit more than 2 months I'll be ready to go.  Go to the hospital, that is.  Yes, go to the hospital and hopefully not remember anything but the final "congrats, here's your daughter" moment.  I'm not paranoid, just scared out of my mind.  I kind of wish people hatched their babies from eggs... or that they really were delivered via stork.  But anyway, these are things I'd rather just put off thinking about for another, oh, 2 months.  So moving on...

Ahem.  This week Mike and I found out that 2 other couples that we are good friends with are also pregnant!  Lena will have lots of friends close in age which is awesome.  

And in other Lena news, she's been throwing fits lately.  A couple days ago and then again last night as I was trying to get some sleep.  Now, obviously I can't see her but let me describe the feelings inside and you can judge fit-or-no-fit by yourself.  So last night.  It's midnight.  I'm SO TIRED.  I am laying there trying to get comfortable.  All of a sudden up by the outer-right side of my rib cage I feel a "bam bam bam bam bam!" while simultaneously feeling the same exact thing down by my left hip.   I open my eyes briefly and then close them again because surely she is done.  no.  "BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM!!!" even harder!  and simultaneously in the same locations!  what is that?!  It's gotta be kicking and punching at the same time because what else could she possibly be doing??  sheesh.

and that's my story.
the end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the new theme of your blog! and I think maybe she's dancing... you know, making up dances to songs like we did... little, ohhhh, kiddles, yea... hehehe :-)

mom said...

Kim, She's practicing her ballet or karate. Either way, she'll be a joy to watch!