Sunday, April 18, 2010

Bigger and Better


Here are some new pics from week 28.  Bigger and better every week.

but not pregnant from the front! 
and I say "bigger and better" but by that I really mean "bigger and I've definitely felt better" as in heartburn, bloated-ness, and insomnia.
Sheesh, I LOVE sleeping, why is it so hard for me right now?!  Not to mention the insanely weird dreams I have when I am actually able to sleep.  For example, last night I had 4 separate dreams.  In the first one I was responsible to re-locate roughly 20 children from Philadelphia to a rural area because of some tragedy that was about to occur.  So we had to flee the area, but our only available mode of transportation was horseback.  And by that I mean one giant horse's back.  Yes, I was luckily able to find a giant horse here in North Philly and me and 20 children rode together on this one giant horse to a train station where we could catch a train to safety.  Delusions of grandeur anyone?...

As for new news, there really isn't any.  Thanks for the middle name suggestions that came via comments and emails ;-)  That was fun, right?!  We'll pick a good one, don't worry.  and Lena kicks me all the live-long-day these days.  It's really funny.  She seems like she's going to be a good time.  :-)  Yesterday I cleaned out all of my junk that was residing in Lena's future room and now Mike's just got to get to his sometime when teaching & grad school & like 9 million other things give him time.  We gave ourselves an "end of the month" deadline for having an empty (& hopefully painted) baby room.  yay!

And how is it April 18th already?!  Sheesh!  July 10 will be here before we know it.  and yesterday my friend Meredith had a baby that weighs 10 pounds... and 2 years ago her first one was 11.7 lbs.  This baby-having-business is crazy.

5 comments:

sheryl said...

I'm just glad you didnt have another dream where I was trying to kill you again! haha

BML said...

Dude - you're like, the cutest pregnant lady I've ever seen. Go you. I bet Lena's a doll. :)

sugargems said...

pregnancy dreams are CRAZY... enjoy!

Gretchen said...

You look so beautiful with your pregnant belly! Yay, Kim and baby Lena! What a beautiful name too! I can't wait to see you... soon!?! ! ! !!

betsy said...

The image of a horse big enough for you and twenty children to ride makes me giggle...