Monday, July 5, 2010

The Waiting Game.


Hola mis amigos y amigas.

So no baby Lena yet... she's taking her time.  Although, who knows- today may be the day.  I certainly hope so.  I get more and more uncomfortable every day that passes.  We've been swimming at the city pools pretty much every day which has definitely made it more bearable.  In the water I no longer feel pregnant.  Out of the water it's a different story.  Last night she was kicking around so much it felt like she was trying to come out through my belly button.... Lena, sorry, it doesn't work that way, girl.

But anyway, still waiting and waiting.  Her room is DONE finally!  Well, i guess we still have to fix the light... but other than that, it's DONE!  and it's so cute.  Eventually I'll put a picture up of it all finished, right now I'm too tired.  Yesterday Sheryl and Dave came down for the 4th and just before dinner the lighting in our house was perfect for some pics so they took some with their awesome camera:

And that's my story.  waiting waiting waiting....
stay tuned
:-)


1 comment:

Laura said...

July 11th!!!!! :):):)