Thursday, July 1, 2010

some stuff...

Hello hello.

So I'm writing again even though it hasn't been a week yet.  oh well.  my blog, my rules.

Anyway, no little girl here yet...  I'm telling her that tomorrow's the day.  I have a lot to do today so that wouldn't work, but tomorrow would be perfect, hear that Lena?  July 2 = good day for someone to be born.  (I like to pretend I'm in control of the whole process, although clearly this is just not the case at all)

Also, here are 2 pics of me & my cousin Matt's wife, Sukey, who is having identical twin girls soon too!  yay!  Mike and I went to visit them yesterday and all the little girlies met in-utero.

I seem to be a lot shorter then I remember as well.  oh well.

So yes, what have we been up to since summer vacation started??  Well, fixing up Lena's room, doing lots of random other house projects that we've put off for months, hanging out with friends, reading up on baby info, swimming @ one of the city pools (LOVE it), and watching soccer.  I also did this little craft project the other day, it's a framed picture collage of all Lena's grandparents, great-grandparents, aunts, uncles & cousins... which she has quite a lot of already:


I painted the background the same color as her walls and I love how it came out.

Ok, we're off to take The Patch to a doggie park so he can run around on this beautifully cool morning!  Yesterday a dog peed on Mike's leg while we were there.  It was SO FUNNY.
the end.

2 comments:

sheryl said...

haha poor mike!...and i love the frame

Laura said...

Hey Kim....July 11th is Uncle John and my anniversary....
Have Lena then!!!!! :)