Sunday, June 27, 2010

Room Views

...So it's just a waiting game from here on out, ehh?  How long will the wait be?  I wonder.  In the meantime I have some fun pics to post of today.  And as of today, Lena's room has functional furniture in it and is mostly organized!  We still have to hang some things on the walls and such but that's easy, all the hard stuff is DONE.  

here is me, 38 weeks in:

And here is Mike getting ready to put together a crib:



Here are some pics of the room once the furniture was built and put where it's going to go!  Nothing on the walls yet (except an awesome tree, of course)...  more organizing and hanging some pictures up is tomorrow's job.

This first pic is the view from the hallway into Lena's room:

Here is one looking into Lena's room from the the door shown above, the door of our bedroom:
The closed door shown above is a closet with "LENA" spelled out in cool crocheted letters by a friend :-)  and the open door is the door to the hallway, where I was standing to take the previous picture.

And here is one last touch over by the window.  I don't know if you can tell, but the picture in the frame is Mike and I :

YAY!!  THE ROOM IS just about READY!
and we are too.
The End.

3 comments:

mom said...

Absolutely beautiful room, Kim!!! You and Mike did a wonderful job! Now, all the room needs is Lena! Can't wait :-)
Love,Excited Grami

Anonymous said...

awww!!! i LOVE it!!! Can't wait to come see it!!! and I love the picture and frame :-)

love, excited aunti ji ji

Anonymous said...

p.s. i LOVE mike's shirt by the way... I bike PHIL...