Sunday, August 29, 2010

a lovely story

Here is a lovely little story.  By "lovely" I mean "gross but funny" and by "little" I mean "huge".

So yesterday night we went out to a friend's house in the country.  It was beautiful.  Rolling hills, corn, farms, trees,.. all the things we don't see here in the city.  Anyway, once we got there I fed Lena while talking to some friends.  As she finally finished eating &  I was pulling her out from under the nursing cover she had a "lovely" "little" diaper blowout.  All over me...

"Oh my gosh, there's poop all over me!!"  Suddenly chaos reigned.  Lots of yelling by all around me, people jumping up to get paper towels, Mike grabbing Lena from me (being mindful not to get any poop on himself), me jerking my nursing cover out of the way of the poop and hoping my shirt was on correctly, Someone removing Lena's soiled outfit while she dangled from her armpits, another laying her on the coffee table to change her diaper, watching her spit up all over the coffee table while having her diaper changed, Lena rubbing her hair all in her spit up puddle on the coffee table...  I could go on.  It probably only amounted to a good 45 seconds of chaos, but it was chaos indeed.  How many people does it take to handle a diaper blowout?  Apparently quiet a few.

The end.

3 comments:

Leah said...

reading your account of that was as funny as it had been to witness. 6. it took 6 people to clean up the diaper blow out. Lena just thought she was so funny!

BML said...

That is called an ASSplosion. Nice.

Anonymous said...

that is hysterical... and gross! did you get a picture?! haha