Friday, August 27, 2010

new (slightly outdated) pics


Hello again!  I know, I know, it's been awhile.  Sorry.  We were on vacation for a week & just got back Monday.  We went to upstate NY and it was wonderfully relaxing.  Sadly, we forgot to take our camera with us.  I know, I know, that's ridiculous.

ANYWAY, because I don't want to catch anymore heat about not posting, this is me posting some pics of Lena at 4-5 weeks old.  (She is now 6 weeks old as of yesterday)  They may be a couple weeks outdated, BUT the are cute.

This is Lena in her swing.  Swing, Lena, swing.

Here is Lena hanging out with Daddy and The Patch

Mommy & Lena snuggle-time:



Awww, so cute, I know.

Thanks for checking back with me. I promise I will do a better job of updating in the future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwww! Love her hair! love your shirt! you should cut your hair short again and match Lena!

sandy said...

Thats OK Kim we know your a little busy. Thanks for sharing. Lena is so adorable. I show everybody her pictures from the family picnic.