Sunday, April 24, 2011

new stuff

 
 Ah yes, this is Lena hanging out on the front porch doing her funny little head wiggle.  We think it means "I like this" but really, there's no way of knowing if we're correct at this point... whatever it is it definitely has a positive connotation.

Anyway,
Here's one of my new favorite pictures.  Lena in an Easter dress (thanks Janine, fits perfectly!)  I can't get over her face in it... too funny.


 Here is Lena's new warm weather fascination.  Standing at the screen door watching the cars, people, stray cats, whatever go by.  She LOVES it.
 And now the shameless promotion.  So I made the entire outfit she is wearing in this picture below (minus the onesie but plus the SHOES!!) and also the red & gray checkered shirt she models in the video and the picture above.
So yes, Lena is pretty much my living doll and she has to wear what I make for her.  It's fun!  the pic above is a long tunic-shirt with a jean skirt and some little slip on shoes :-)
If I can ever get it together enough at some point I might sell some stuff on etsy, but we'll see.  

anyway, that's the latest.  All is well.  Spring has come at last.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't get over her face in that picture either... My new favorite!!!

And can you make adult versions of her clothes? Lena is showing us all up with her fashion! and I definitely think her head shaking means she misses aunty jess.

aunt sandy said...

We missed you guys at Easter. But I did hear how wiggley Lena is trying to change her.
She looks too cute for words! And Kim..I see a childrens clothing designer as your future. Who knows it could lead to something great! Love aunt Sandy

sheryl said...

Those shoes are awesome...i definitely want a pair. I love her Easter picture too, she looks all grown up=(

Laura said...

And yes....Lena is "sporting" an Easter dress!!!!! What a living doll for sure!!!!! Missed you all at Easter....but see you sooon!! :)

Valerie said...

Adorable! I am loving the 10 month time with Abigail, too, though Lena has such a cute head of hair! What fun, ponytail! Aaaw!