Tuesday, April 12, 2011

An update, 2 pics, & a video

So remember last time when I wrote that Lena was screaming her head off when we'd try to get her to take naps or go to bed?  Well, that was because Mike and I were inadvertently starving her.  Oops.  Poor little baby.  How were we to know????  After a few days of screaming this little discovery was made one afternoon when I had Mike feed her solids before I got home to nurse.  I left a 4oz jar of baby food with the statement "She might not eat the whole thing"... yea.  She did indeed eat the whole thing.  And an entire half of avocado.  And 2 man-sized handfuls of cheerios.  And then she nursed for 15 minutes.  and that afternoon went down for her nap without a peep.  And now we feed her lots of food and in return she goes to sleep like a sane human being.  Victory!...?

Anyway, here are 2 pictures of her showing off her curly hair.   This is what 1 day of humidity did to it!


And here's a video of her and patch battling it out over a bone.  Guess who wins.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness. she looks so much older!!

Anonymous said...

I am in love with her curls!!! Adorable! GOOO patch! Miss you all!

Laura in Pgh said...

This video is cracking me up. Going to go watch it again =)

Laura said...

Hey Kim....I want to see Lena in a Easter dress!!!!! Any chance???!!! :):):)