Friday, December 4, 2009

so tired.

ah yes hello there. Happy Friday. It is 2:28 and I am so tired that I can't keep my eyes open. And this is after I went to bed at 10 and woke up at 7:30... I sleep a lot these days. I realize that my body is hard at work making a new human, and I guess that's a tiring endeavor. Also I think my body must be trying to store up sleep now before the baby actually arrives. I've heard rumors that new moms don't seem to have much time to snooze. So that's cool, I like that I'm planning ahead...?

Tuesday I had to go to a fundraising seminar downtown and so I parked in Chinatown and walked because I'm cheap and don't like paying for parking. I didn't allot myself the proper amount of time it takes to "stroll" the 8 city blocks or so. It required a "semi-sprint" to get there on time, which I did. And it was a great seminar too. I just wish I had been able to keep my eyes open for it. Especially since I was sitting in the front row. I honestly must have had 5 seperate dreams in that 2 hour period.

ok, nap time.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Next time just pay for the parking. If times get to tough we can just sell Patch.

Davey and Jess said...

and the worst part is that you can't drink coffee!!! you poor thing!!!

Laura in Pgh said...

You'd better not sell Patchie! (But if you do, I want him!) I agree with Mike - next time pay for the parking so you can conserve your energy.