Monday, May 31, 2010

Summer is here.

Tomorrow's June 1st.  Summer is here.  These 2 facts thrill anyone who's life revolves around the school calendar and in my household, that's everyone, so YAY!!!  AND not only is the date saying "summer" but so is the weather.  Here's Mike, The Patch, and I swimming today in a local creek/river!  The Patch learned how to swim today so we're very proud of him.  And I guess today was Lena's first time swimming also.  so they learned together. :-)  Here's another shot from today in the creek.  It was great.


Yesterday was also our Philly Baby BBQ! (Think "baby shower" but with guys there and cheeseburgers)  We were so happy to celebrate Lena's eminent arrival with such great friends and some family too!  Here are 2 shots of Mike and I having to play this funny shoe game as entertainment for all guests.  It was just a great time to hang out, celebrate, and catch up with friends. 

So that's the story.  We're at 34 weeks and 2 days down, who knows how many more to go!!  Our baby update lists Lena at 4.75lbs (average cantaloupe) and 18 inches long!!  She's still a mover-and-a-shaker (except for when I want her to perform for friends, it seems...) and we can't wait to meet her.  not too much longer now!!

 and here's a pretty plate of my favorite food from the shower.  I'm SURE it will be Lena's favorite food too.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! i just caught up on you and mike & lina :) I love reading your updates. you're the coolest.